How it works
Warning: TrinityScares takes place in almost complete darkness. It is not for those who are squeamish, pregnant, claustrophobic, frail or faint-hearted.
Come and join our Halloween scares experience at Trinity Park, Ipswich between the 20th and 31st of October 2023. With surprises and screams when you least expect them. Walk through our scary experience and mazes if you dare!
Get your friends and family together as a group. Maximum group size of 10. Arrive at TrinityScares and collect your tickets. Wait your turn in the queue. Experience a journey into the unknown!
- No touching. You will be excited, you will be scared, but please control yourself. Do not lash out. Do not touch.
- No Under 14's. Those ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (paying participant).
- We will refuse admission to anyone thought to be too intoxicated to participate in the event safety.
We go on whatever the weather. It is outdoors. There is mud. Be sensible, wear a coat and sturdy shoes/boots. Dress for the weather. Don't wear your heels or your best white trainers.
How to get to Trinity Park Ipswich. We hope the below map and directions will help you find Trinity Park in Ipswich. If you have any problems, please call us for directions on 07983 528006. You can also find us on Google Maps here
- By car: For Sat Nav systems please enter our postcode IP3 8UH. From the A14: Trinity Park is on the outskirts of Ipswich, just off the A14. From the A14 take the exit sign-posted Lowestoft A12 and Ipswich East. At the roundabout take the A1156 towards Ipswich. (From the West this will be the third exit and you will pass under the flyover, from the East this will be the first exit). Travel for a little over a mile, passing a Honda Garage on your right, until you come to a roundabout. Take the third exit at the roundabout to enter Trinity Park. From the South – London, Chelmsford & Colchester: Travel along the A12 until it joins the A14 and follow signs for Felixstowe, traveling over the Orwell Bridge. Follow directions from the A14 detailed above. From the North – Lowestoft & Great Yarmouth: Exit the A12 at the Seven Hills Roundabout, pass under the bridge (A14) and follow the A1156 towards Ipswich. Travel a little over a mile, passing a Honda Garage on your right, until you come to a roundabout. Take the third exit at the roundabout to enter Trinity Park
- By rail: Trinity Park is 5 miles from Ipswich railway station. There are regular services to London, Norwich and Cambridge
- By bus: There are bus connections from Ipswich and Felixstowe via routes: 75, 76, 77. Suffolk on Board can provide bus times, your nearest bus route and connections
- Cycling: If you’re planning on cycling to Trinity Park, you can find your route and detailed map using journey planner